Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Sorting a DataGrid Urgent!!!

Sorting a DataGrid Urgent!!!

Chris Calhoun

Does anyone know how to sort a datagrid from client side code?

Thanks in advance!

Alvin Bruney

This guy demonstrates how to do it on his website. I don't have the direct
link so you will have to look around or email him for that
http://www.v4cnet.com/contact.htm

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney