Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Custom Control Events

Custom Control Events

john pryor

I have a custom control used in a datalist which is
instantiated in a user control(.ascx).

This user control is then instantiated on a web page
(.aspx).

I have the exact same user control used in a pageview of a
multipage control which is instantiated on a web page.

In the first scenario I recieve and process all events
raised from within the custom control as expected, but in
the second scenario I don't recieve any of the events
raised from the custom control.

I know the multipage control is not supported by MS but if
anyone knows of any additional plumbing(code) I need to
write to allow my events to come thru I'd appreciate your
help, thanks in advance.