Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Client-side Validation Javascript (Netscape)

Client-side Validation Javascript (Netscape)

Sink

For some reason, no validation javascript is being
generated on the client side when run under Netscape 7.0
although it is generated under IE.
ANyone know a reason why?

MSFT

ASP.NET is not sending the client-side script to Netscape. ASP.NET
determines whether or not the visitor's browser supports Microsoft?s
version of DHTML (Internet Explorer version 4.0 or higher) and, if the
browser does, ASP.NET emits the client-side script. You can still perform
server side validation with ASP.NET validator control

Luke
Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
rights.)

Sink

Thanks for the response, I apprciate the help, the
server side validation does indeed work.

and confers no