Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > IE cache and windows control

IE cache and windows control

VincentWong

hi everyone

I have a windows control hosted in the IE and this control will call
some web services. I would like to ask whehter the files or the result of
the web service (xml file) are stored in the IE cache, thanks.

vincent

Thijs

Hi,

Does your control use IE to call the web service? Or it's own socket code?

Regards,

Thijs

"VincentWong" <vincent@no_email.com> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi everyone
>
> I have a windows control hosted in the IE and this control will call
> some web services. I would like to ask whehter the files or the result of
> the web service (xml file) are stored in the IE cache, thanks.
>
> vincent

VincentWong

Thijs,

Thanks for your reply. The control does not use IE to call the web
service.

Vincent
news:3fccdcf9$0$16811$(E-Mail Removed).. .