Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Navigate a Dataview with a Web Form Listbox

Navigate a Dataview with a Web Form Listbox

Dave

I know that this will be easy for someone. I have a basic Web Form
with a listbox and a series of Text Boxes that are bound to the same
Dataview. Everything populates ok, but when I go down the listbox,
either with Arrows or Mouse Click....Nothing. The Text box is still
displaying the first record. I've done this on a Windows Form, and
everything works ok. Any Help will be appreciated. Should you except
my request for help, please keep in mind that I'm new to Web Forms.

Thanks in Advance, and I'll buy the Beer.