Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > regarding tabstrip

regarding tabstrip

shyne

hi all,
Tabstrip targetid is MultiPage2.
there are 3 pages in multipage
the cursor should park on first field of respective page
when the selection index is changed.
this is working fine , if we keep some alert box in the
onselectionindexchanged method , other wise it is not
working.
the code:
function selctionIndexChanged()
{
if(MultiPage2.selectedIndex==1)
{
document.form1.TxtAdd1.focus();
}
else if(MultiPage2.selectedIndex==2)
{
alert(MultiPage2.selectedIndex);
document.form1.TxtSpouse.focus();
}
else
{
alert(MultiPage2.selectedIndex);
document.form1.TxtEmpCode.focus();
}

}
when we click on 0 or 2 page it is working fine because of
alert box, for 1st page it is not working.
i want the cursor to park on first fields of respective
pages without alert box.
plz need help.

WebControls: TabStrip, MultiPage, PageView szabelin ASP .Net 1 08-20-2003 07:24 AM
TabStrip control and Form Yatin Bhuta ASP .Net 1 08-13-2003 03:23 AM
TabStrip controls Mark Fox ASP .Net 2 08-08-2003 12:18 AM
IE Webcontrols - Tabstrip floater55 ASP .Net 2 07-16-2003 05:08 PM
Need Help Passing SelectedIndex (Int32) to IE Tabstrip Control Robert V. Hanson ASP .Net 2 07-01-2003 04:18 PM

Advertisments