Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > OnItemCommand and Paging in DataGrid

OnItemCommand and Paging in DataGrid

Sink

I just changed a hyperlink column to a button column,
added an OnItemCommand so that I could better control
my screen stack. Lo and behold, it worked fine except my
paging no longer works. It appears that OnItemControl is
being called before paging event and all is lost.
Anyone have any experiences with this?

Sink

In the OnItemCommand handler, I added the following
at the beginning of the routine:

if(e.Item.ItemType == ListItemType.Pager)
return;

The paging handler them is called and all is well.