Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > DataList and Attributes.Add()

DataList and Attributes.Add()

Steve Klett

Hi-

I have found a limitation in the DataList and Attributes.Add()...basically,
it's busted. So, I'm getting desparate and don't want to make my own
control from scratch. Is it possible to derive from DataList and override
some methods to implment Attributes?

I'm really now sure how it al works, I mean... there is some place where it
renders out the HTML tags, I would like to override that I guess and support
custom attributes. Anyone done this? Is it possible?

Thanks,
Steve