Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Setting fields .visible=false; need to shrink gridLayout panel

Setting fields .visible=false; need to shrink gridLayout panel

Ravichandran Mahalingam

Dear Readers,

I have created a webForm document using "FlowLayout"
(pageLayout="FlowLayout"). I created many "grid layout panels" (HTML
control) through out the document for better looks.

In one of the panels, based on the user input (check box), I am hiding
all the fields and their labels. How can I shrink the size of the grid
layout panel to avoid the 'ugly' white space between the checkbox and
the remaining fields.

thanks and regards
Ravi.