Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > TabStrip Control Help

TabStrip Control Help

Flynn Arrowstarr

I am using a TabStrip control in a .ascx file so I can
create a menu navigation system for my ASP.NET
application. The menu never changes, so I have every page
in the app using the .ascx control. I have the TabStrip
set up, and it calls the pages correctly. However, I
can't figure out how to change the SelectedIndex when the
page loads.

For instance, the application loads with Tab0 as the
default. When I click on Tab1, Response.Redirect takes me
to the appropriate page, but Tab0 is still selected. I
need to be able to programatically change the
SelectedIndex as the page loads, based on what tab was
selected on the previous page. How can I do that? Thanks.

Flynn