Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Session state under multiple domains?

Session state under multiple domains?

Anders

How do I keep the session state of a user while he goes
from one domain to another? Both domains are on my server.

I have googled and search the newsgroups with no result.

Any got an idea? I though that setting session state in
web.config to "StateServer" would do the trick but it
hasnt.

Thank you for any reply,
Anders
thedotnet.com