Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Datagrid summarries.....

Datagrid summarries.....

ALPO

I need to have three summary rows based on datagrid
information. I am already using the footer for "adding new
record" controls. Is there a way to add the summary rows
to the grid, or do I need a seperate grid?

Alvin Bruney

one solution which may work for you is to either add 3 rows to the datagrid
with the correct information. Follow this link to adding a row to a
datagrid. You can customize the row however you like to make it distinct
from the grid by using the cellspan property and styles

http://www.networkip.net/tidbits/add.htm

--

-----------
Got TidBits?
"ALPO" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:34d101c3b04f$1255e570$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I need to have three summary rows based on datagrid
> information. I am already using the footer for "adding new
> record" controls. Is there a way to add the summary rows
> to the grid, or do I need a seperate grid?

Re: Datagrid: how cut short display of a long description in a datagrid column Brian K. Williams ASP .Net 0 03-02-2004 08:35 PM
RE: Datagrid: how cut short display of a long description in a datagrid column =?Utf-8?B?U3VyZXNo?= ASP .Net 0 03-02-2004 08:31 PM
datagrid in datagrid BK Kim ASP .Net 1 03-02-2004 06:34 AM
Call Datagrid Command column outside datagrid Dave ASP .Net 0 11-20-2003 11:11 AM