Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Validation Question

Validation Question

Keith Kowalski

I have The Following. (Visual Studio - ASP using VB)

Radiobutton with groupname="JNL"
ID="rb1"
Text="yes"
Runat="server"
Autopostback="True"

Radiobutton with groupname="JNL"
ID="rb2"
Text="no"
Runat="server"
Autopostback="True"

TextBox
ID="TXT1"
Runat="server"
Maxength="35"

What I am looking for is that when a person clicks yes on Radiobutton rb1 I
need the textbox to be required.

In other words .... Textbox only required if Radiobutton.text = yes

Please Help.
Keith

Keith Kowalski

Can anyone help me?