Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > how to call a function in another aspx page?

how to call a function in another aspx page?

Matthew Louden

I want to provide date selection in a page. Basically I want to have similar
effect as DTPicker in Visual Basic.

My idea is to create a calendar control in mycalendar.aspx. Then I create a
button in main.aspx. When the user clicks the button, it should call
mycalendar.aspx and pop up a calendar control.

The problem is I don't know how to call a function in another aspx page? Or
I shouldn't do in this approach?

Please advise. Thanks!

S. Justin Gengo

Matthew,