Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Web Controls

Web Controls

Lisa28Prog

Can anyone tell me a good place to start or project to learning web
controls? I am new to .NET & started a new job today.

Alvin Bruney

I recommend you get started by buying a book. I've found jesse liberty
programming asp.net to be a good resource. pretty much any .net book will do
to get you started. also, post here often to clear up your confusion. this
community is very helpful

regards

--

-----------
Got TidBits?
"Lisa28Prog" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) m...
> Can anyone tell me a good place to start or project to learning web
> controls? I am new to .NET & started a new job today.

Don Miller

Ditto on Jesse's book. Best book on the market for ASP.Net.

--
Donald Miller, MCPS
Sr Web Developer

"Alvin Bruney" <vapordan_spam_me_not@hotmail_no_spamhotmail.com > wrote in