Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Can I use OnTextChanged in JavaScript for TextBox

Can I use OnTextChanged in JavaScript for TextBox

Leo

Hi,
I have my textbox control, I want to fire an event for
TextChanged, how can I do this?
Thanks
Leo

Jon Paugh

try this:
set the "OnChange" attribute for your server side control
to your js function in the onload event of your page's
codebehind:

txtYourTextBox.Attributes.Add("onchange","yourfunc tion()");