Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Frame VS Panel

Frame VS Panel

I am trying to decide if I should use a FRAME SET page or
a just use panels. I will have a menu on the left and on
the right I will have various types of content that will
change. I am leaning towards frames, but I was wondering
if anyone else had a better idea....

Alvin

frames and asp.net don't play well on the playground. try to use a panel if
you have a choice

--

-----------
Got TidBits?
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:5bb701c3ad2c$887437f0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am trying to decide if I should use a FRAME SET page or
> a just use panels. I will have a menu on the left and on
> the right I will have various types of content that will
> change. I am leaning towards frames, but I was wondering
> if anyone else had a better idea....

Steve Drake

I went for Panels, I think frames are so last year

I even went as far as writing a big server control that does all the top and
left menus, your controls sit inside this big control. it works really well.

Steve

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:5bb701c3ad2c$887437f0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am trying to decide if I should use a FRAME SET page or
> a just use panels. I will have a menu on the left and on
> the right I will have various types of content that will
> change. I am leaning towards frames, but I was wondering
> if anyone else had a better idea....

Why is there no "Java Control Panel" for J2EE v5upd14 ? Reinstall Java Control Panel possible? Ulf Meinhardt Java 0 07-07-2009 08:38 AM
Swing, JTabbedPane/Panel/Panel JC Java 1 08-09-2006 09:44 PM
Delete a panel inside a panel (2) HS1 Java 4 12-08-2004 02:48 AM
Delete a panel inside a panel HS1 Java 3 12-07-2004 10:50 PM
Email From Forms with asp:panel.(s) Only one panel works? Harry ASP .Net 3 11-10-2003 03:13 AM

Advertisments