Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > ForeColor in Treeview

ForeColor in Treeview

Dave Lech

Is there any way to specify the forecolor of text on individual tree nodes
in the treeview control. I need to be able to highlight or gray out certain
nodes to indicate that their status is different from the others.

Thanx,
Dave

You can do that in the XSLT file you are using to prep
the XML document from the source. Simply change the
select types based on what you need and assign a
different CSS class to them.

-sed