Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Bind ArrayList of structures to DataGrid

Bind ArrayList of structures to DataGrid

Borr

Hi,

I am using DataGrid for first time now, and my data source
is an ArrayList. Every element of the ArrayList is a
struct that contains several members. I want to display
this ArrayList in my DataGrid in a very simple way : every
struct is a row, every member of the struct is a cell.

I looked through MSDN, but I found just how to bind
ArrayList of STRINGS. However elements of my ArrayList are
structs, not strings. Is there any way to do it and how to
define accordance between DataGrid columns and struct
members ?

Thank you in advance

Best regards

Borr