Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > LinkButton prob. in Composite Control

LinkButton prob. in Composite Control

Meeko

I have a composite control with a Linkbutton. When I add
the control to my aspx pages on the project level ( in
the solution explorer ) the link works fine. However, I
have created a subdirectory ( new folder on project
level ) and put some aspx pages with the same composite
control. When I go to these pages at run-time and click
the link, the link now has the new folder name as part of
its url. This of course bombs my app. Is there any way
to make the linking url static no matter where the
control resides? If anyone can help, thank you.