Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Paging and Scrolling in a DataGrid Control

Paging and Scrolling in a DataGrid Control

M B Jiang

I am trying to get a datagrid to use paging and also have the ability
to scroll at the same time. For example, I set paging to display 10
rows in a datagrid at a time. If I increase the number to more than 15
rows in a datagrid, I want a datagrid to display 15 records with a
scroll bar. At the same time paging should be taking place. Would
anyone know how to get both paging and scrolling to function together?

Thanks,
MB

Alvin Bruney

You can wrap the datagrid in a div tag of a specific size. Set the overflow
to auto in the styles attributes and it will produce scrollbars if the grid
grows beyond that dimention.

hth

--

Got TidBits?