Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > How to set background color of List item in dropdown list

How to set background color of List item in dropdown list

M. Craig

I seem to think this has been posted before, but could someone refresh me?

I've tried using the onDataBind event handler, thinking that I would get the
list item passed to me, but all I get is a general EventArgs object.

Anyone have ideas?

Mike