Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Custom Control & JavaScript

Custom Control & JavaScript

bspann

Hi,

I have a control that I have written from .inc files. My control is used as
both the Company Header and site Navigation. The navigation was done using
drop-down menu's via JavaScript (old way). Now I want to provide an easy,
scalable solution to this problem. I have an XML file that the users of the
control can fill in. I have private methods that will read the XML file and
walk the XML tree. The problem is with the JavaScript. The old way put the
..JS files in the Head of the page. I have not been able to get JavaScript
or src files listed in the Head of the page the control is placed. When I
get the JavaScript to display (Source), it is just below the Form tag. Is
there a way to get the Script to display in the head via the control? Does
anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Brian