Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > How to set focus in the Mobile Web Forms/Web Controls

How to set focus in the Mobile Web Forms/Web Controls

Saud Bahwan Group Computer Services Dept

Hi,
We are unable to set the focus in the text box used in the
mobile web forms. The text box control we are using is
the mobile web forms control. We are using VS.NET 2003.
And also if we press Tab button, the control is not
advanced to the next control. The same thing is working
in the IE, but not in the Pocket PC 2002 Emulator. Could
some one help us.

Thanks & Regards

SBG CSD