Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > ASP.Net - Help

ASP.Net - Help

Abhishek

I am having problem in using ASP.Net server side controls.

The user has to fill a form with has few server side
controls. The page is bit long and the user has to scroll
down and access few controls.

If the user scrolls down and access a server side control,
the page gets refreshed and does not scroll down to the
position of last view instead it stays in the top of the
page. The user has to scroll down to the position.

Is there any way by which the page be changed to the last
viewed position.

Thankyou.

HD

Abhishek

there's something called Smartnavigation. Think you need to set it to true.
A few days back someone had asked a similar question. If you look it up that
should sort out ur issue.

HD

"Abhishek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:097b01c3a523$a8530f80$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am having problem in using ASP.Net server side controls.
>
> The user has to fill a form with has few server side
> controls. The page is bit long and the user has to scroll
> down and access few controls.
>
> If the user scrolls down and access a server side control,
> the page gets refreshed and does not scroll down to the
> position of last view instead it stays in the top of the
> page. The user has to scroll down to the position.
>
> Is there any way by which the page be changed to the last
> viewed position.
>
> Thankyou.

susie

This line of will help you.
<%@ Page Language="VB" SmartNavigation="true"%>

But you should not use it if your viewing page is not long.