Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Help! How do I Find my WebControls Line & Column before it renders on a .aspx

Help! How do I Find my WebControls Line & Column before it renders on a .aspx

Nigil LaVey

hi guys,

I know by using FileStream to search for
my Control Tag "<Test:MyControls id="LoginControls" runat="server">" and
return me the exact Line and Column positioning.... it can be done.

I am just wondering if there is a method like GetCurrentControlTab()?
the reason why I need this is because I want to align my "HTMLTextWriter"
right after the GetCurrentControlTab position

example

<Test:MyControls id="LoginControls" runat="server">

please advise,
Nigil