Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Cathryn Lindner

I've got a label and I'm trying to give the label the session text that
is being passed but it's not showing up on the page. What am I missing?

If Not Session("OrderStartDate") Is Nothing Then
lblDateRangeHolder1.Text = Session("OrderStartDate").ToString
End If