Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > passing asp:textbox values from one ascx to another

passing asp:textbox values from one ascx to another

Cathryn Lindner

Aargh! I have an aspx form that loads an ascx control which contains
textbox controls for query parameterse. Once the user enters their info
into the textbox controls, they hit an execute button.

What I do then is on that postback, I replace the current ascx control
with another one that contains repeaters to display the report. BUT!!! I
need to grab the values of these text boxes and pass them to the report
ascx control to run the query. I can find how to do this with aspx pages
but I can't find anything on how to do this with ascx pages!!!!

mike_bluestein@ya_StopSpammingMe_hoo.com

set the values to session variables

***
>.

Cathryn Lindner

Thanks, after trying to figure out how to pass values directly, I gave
up and I'm going to pass them as session variables. I just figured
there had to be a direct way to pass values from a user control to
another user control.

Thanks