Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > dropdownlist: prevent page shifting

dropdownlist: prevent page shifting

susie

When I highlighted the drowlist in .net page and press the
down arrow key to go through the list in the dropdownmenu,
the page shifting up.

What should I do to prevent the page from shifting?I would
like the page stay at where it was when I press the down
or up arrow key.

Thank you!

Susie