Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Location for images of custom controls

Location for images of custom controls

Earl Teigrob

I am creating a bunch if simple custom controls such as Date Picker, Color
Picker etc and display a text box and an image beside them that pops up a
new picker window. What are my options for storage locaion of this image.
The opitions I can think of off the top of my head are

1. Relative to local root, for example /images/ ... but his means I need to
load these images in each application

2. Under the aspnet_client directory (May be the best option because image
is cached to client and I do not need to copy the images to each
application.. but how do I address these images???)

3. Can an image be stored and accessed form an resource file? I am currently
using these for some of my Javascript code

Please give my any advice in this area

Thanks

Earl