Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Web Control Library - Displaying Font Properties in a tree view form.

Web Control Library - Displaying Font Properties in a tree view form.

Jay Douglas

I'm creating a web control library and I would like to have a Font property
that expands out the different font elements (i.e. Color, Size, Bold, etc)
in the property window. I have no idea on how to do this and I'm having a
hard time finding any information on the web.. Any advice / solution / url
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
--
Jay Douglas