Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > possible to draw a line between two ImageButton WebControls?

possible to draw a line between two ImageButton WebControls?

n_o_s_p_a__m

I need to draw lines connecting ImageButton controls. Is this
possible, and how to do if so. Thanks.

n_o_s_p_a__m

For all who care, it is possible:

Take a simple HR element, created as an HTMLGenericControl.

Then, add the CSS attribute (Style.Add)
filtersrogidXImageTransform.Microsoft.Matrix

and alter the coordinates as needed.

If you want to see the math, I will post upon request.