Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > run validation error message page from a new window

run validation error message page from a new window

susie

I have the following code to run the validation summary
page:
<asp:ValidationSummary
ID="Summary"
DisplayMode="SingleParagraph" Font-Size="8pt"
runat="server"/>

By default the summary of validation will be on the same
page with the data being validated page. I want to have a
new window to show the validation summary. How can I do
it?

Thank you very much.

Quicky

You can use the same window, but you display only the
summary of validation by using panels.

susie

How can I do it?

susie