Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > autopostback

autopostback

Jose Gonzalez

Have you tried setting the SmartNavigation attribute to
true at the top of the aspx page?
<%@ Page language="c#" SmartNavigation="true"
codebehind="a.aspx.cs" ... %>

the
>same place so that I do not have to scroll down the page?
>
>Need your help!
>Thank you!
>.

It works!

Jos

Jose Gonzalez wrote:
> Have you tried setting the SmartNavigation attribute to
> true at the top of the aspx page?
> <%@ Page language="c#" SmartNavigation="true"
> codebehind="a.aspx.cs" ... %>

Please note that SmartNavigation only works when the
client uses Internet Explorer.

--

Jos

AutoPostBack question. Domien Holthof ASP .Net 2 07-17-2003 01:26 PM
Problem with Autopostback Jesse ASP .Net 4 07-17-2003 07:35 AM
AutoPostBack Mira Vizjak ASP .Net 0 07-14-2003 09:17 PM
Use LoadControl to load a usercontrol but the webcontrol in the usercontrol can not AutoPostBack huobazi ASP .Net 1 07-03-2003 03:14 AM
Can NOt AutoPostBack for two DDL huobazi ASP .Net 1 07-02-2003 09:05 PM

Advertisments