Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > DataGrid Control

DataGrid Control

JC

I have a datagrid control bound to a datasource with
named columns and with a hyperlink column.
I don't know what I do when I click a hyperlink and I
want to update the table with a current date/time.
Please, someone help me.
Thanks.