Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > SelectedIndexChanged event is no caught

SelectedIndexChanged event is no caught

Eric Shi

Hi,

I made a user control which contains several dropdownlists. All the dropdownlist controls have autopostback = true, and enableviewstate = true. In the page_load of the user control I loaded the data from database into the dropdownlist, it works fine. Then if I make a selection on the web page, it does post back to the server. I put a break point in both web page and user control's page_load, it does go there. However the dropdownlist selectedindexchanged event in the user control never runs. I use the code behind class to do it.