Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > DataGrid web control--need help

DataGrid web control--need help

logu1971@hotmail.com

I can able to display menu items over data grid items(with
ItemDatabound ..onmouseover and out ..call a java script
function to display a menu). But, I can not able to select
those items in the menu. How do I select the menu item
from the display menu over datagrid item?.