Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Auto-Complete ComboBox.

Auto-Complete ComboBox.

James Curran/MVP

For the passed few weeks, I've been using dbCombo.net's auto-complete
data-bound combobox. I've just about hit the limit of what can be done with
the Free/Evaluation version of it, and I am considering actually paying to
the full version.
However, being incredibly cheap, before I stick a crow-bar into my
wallet, I thought I should check into any alternatives.

So, does anyone know of a similar webcontrol?

--
Truth,
James Curran

Rajesh.V