Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > TreeView - optimal number of items to display

TreeView - optimal number of items to display

Antonin Jelinek

Hi all,

can anyone tell me what should be the optimal (maximal)
number of items to display in TreeView webcontrol?
Currently, I have one with 260 items to display and it
takes about 20 seconds in DataBind() method - this seems
too slow to me, so I was wondering if this is normal or
not.
Thanks in advance

Antonin

optimal config for IPSEC over satellite link? dexx Cisco 1 02-04-2006 04:42 PM
Optimal Integer Map yzzzzz Java 7 02-07-2005 12:53 PM
Optimal Use of Default.aspx? clintonG ASP .Net 5 02-05-2005 12:27 AM
Optimal configurating for switch port that router plugs into troute_kilgore@yahoo.com Cisco 1 12-19-2004 11:14 PM
What is optimal sequence for completing MCSD .NET exams? Fred Z MCSD 1 10-01-2003 06:40 AM

Advertisments