Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Listbox

Listbox

Marc Grover

I am developing an ASP.NET page which contains 4 multi-
select listboxes. The contents of 1 of the listboxes is
dependent on selections made in the other 3. I have
AutoPostBack set to true on these 3 listboxes. The
problem I am having is that after the postback, the
scroll position of all the listboxes is reset to the
top. Is there a way to retain the scroll positions of
the listboxes after the postback? By using client side
script, I am able to get the 1st selected item in each
listbox to be displayed as the last item in the viewable
region, but what I really want, is to keep the same
scroll position.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Marc Grover