Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Click to autopoulate textbox?

Click to autopoulate textbox?

Eddie B.

When using webforms, is there a way to have the user doubleclick on a text
box to retrieve values to autopopulate that text box?

What I am trying to do is to make a signature box where the user would
doubleclick on the textbox itself and the user signature with the time
autopopulates.

Thanks,

Eddie