Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Listbox Control

Listbox Control

Brian Pittman

Hi,

What would be the most efficient way to add items from a multi select
listbox control into a SQL 2K table. For example I want new record added
for each selected item in the listbox. I am able to do the task but in an
inefficient way like the code below.

For Each li In lstPDType.Items
If li.Selected = True Then
learning.Add(li.Value, objectID) 'This is a funtion that adds the
item to a table everytime
End If
Next

any help is appreciated