Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Dropdown databinding problem

Dropdown databinding problem

Neel

I would like to bind a custom sql statement such as

sSqlStmt = "SELECT PgmSchID, SessionBegDate" & " - "
& "SessionEndDate" & " - " & "SessionTime" & " - "
& "SessionDay AS PgmSessions" _
& " FROM ProgramScheduling WHERE PgmID
= '" + ddlPgm1.SelectedItem.Value + "'"

below is my code which i am not able to bind
OleRdr = clsDBAccess.ExecuteReader(CommandType.Text,
sSqlStmt)
ddlPgmSess1.DataSource = OleRdr
ddlPgmSess1.DataTextField = "PgmSessions"
ddlPgmSess1.DataValueField = "PgmSchID"
ddlPgmSess1.DataBind()
ddlPgmSess1.Items.Insert(0, "Select
Session")