Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > ASP.NET Refresh Problem

ASP.NET Refresh Problem

wright

hello, i have a problem in refreshing a page. the problem happens when i
click a button that does a certain action in a web page, such as inserting a
record into the database, if now i refresh the page (press f5), the action
repeats itself and another identical record is inserted too.
i discovered that the button_click event is called when i refresh the page.
so the problem is that when i refresh the page, the last action that i have
done on the page is refired.
if anybody can tell me how to solve this problem ill be thankfull...