Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > using message box in page unload even

using message box in page unload even

JP

Hey,

I don't think you can use a MsgBox function just like
this. You might want to try using JavaScript or JScript
and use 'Alert' function to show the kind of message box
you need.

I am trying to get this to work myself and know that
MsgBox can't be used on ASP.NET

Regards,
JP

from