Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Designtime error when accessing DataGrid Columns collection

Designtime error when accessing DataGrid Columns collection

Edward J. Stembler

I have a DataGrid where I already set my columns etc...
it works fine. But when I try to edit a collection
property in designtime, I keep getting this error:

"Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

This bites, because I need to edit the grid and now I
cannot.