Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > ValidateRequest

ValidateRequest

Stanley

I have a server control that accepts HTML. This server control is placed
into a user control which is in turn loaded into a webform. Is it possible
to dynamically change the ValidateRequest property of the page only when my
user control is loaded? I only need to turn this off on this one page and I
would not like to be forced to make a new webform just for this server
control.

Victor Garcia Aprea [MVP]

Hi Stanley,

If I'm getting right what you want, I'm afraid its not possible by the way
this feature is coded. A few months ago I've blogged about how this feature
internally works[1][2], maybe that info helps you in coding an alternative
solution.

[1] http://weblogs.asp.net/vga/posts/6329.aspx
[2] http://weblogs.asp.net/vga/posts/7170.aspx

--
Victor Garcia Aprea
Microsoft MVP | ASP.NET

news:%23meSR$(E-Mail Removed)...

About validateRequest Benny ASP .Net 1 02-20-2004 01:50 PM
validateRequest directive Tascien ASP .Net 0 02-17-2004 06:21 AM
ValidateRequest Shaun Dore ASP .Net 1 11-05-2003 02:27 AM
set validateRequest attribute at runtime Shaun Dore ASP .Net 1 11-03-2003 10:08 PM
ValidateRequest="false" error Martin Colmenares ASP .Net 0 06-27-2003 06:08 PM

Advertisments