Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > MultiPage Control....?

MultiPage Control....?

jim beatty

Sorry for this but I have to ask. I recently as a few
minutes ago sent out a question related to this control
well I think I might have been a little hasty. How about
this instead. Is there a way to extend the "iewcageView
id=" to an array so as not to need the building of a
custom control. Sorta like making an array at least by
coding that way. ex. multipage1.page1[1]<--- what apears
in the braces would be a page under the page1 of the
multipage control but only accessable from page1 and not
the other pages. Does that make sense? I sure hope so as
I'm losing it....

Jim Beatty,

Subject: MultiPage Control????
From: "Jim Beatty" <(E-Mail Removed)> Sent:
10/6/2003 1:55:27 PM

Hello All,

I need to know if anyone has ever come across the need
to generate multiple pages under the multipage control.
Like an array within an array so to speak. I am wondering
if anyone has done something similar or knows of a way to
do it. I'm thinking about just creating a custom control.
Any thoughts on that? Drop a line to the group.

Jim Beatty,
..

Multipage Tif viewer SF ASP .Net 4 03-16-2009 04:33 PM
MultiPage Expert Please (Dynamic MultiPage controls) Russ ASP .Net Web Controls 8 07-01-2004 08:57 PM
WebControls: TabStrip, MultiPage, PageView szabelin ASP .Net 1 08-20-2003 07:24 AM
Multipage Printing - How do I Implement It? Nigel MCSD 1 08-16-2003 02:43 PM
Multipage Printing - How do I Implement It? Nigel ASP .Net 0 08-15-2003 03:26 PM

Advertisments