Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Resell Domain Names

Resell Domain Names

Resell Domain Names

If you provide internet related services to your clients, why wouldn't you
profit from domain name services as well? www.providenames.com is the #1
provider of eNom reseller accounts. Right now we are offering our $8.95
eNom reseller accounts at absolutely no cost. Sure, you can get them
directly from eNom, but the only difference is that with
www.providenames.com you don't pay the insanely high deposit. For
additional information as well as full pricing for all tld's supported,
please visit our website!

http://www.providenames.com

Kevin Spencer

Wow, how professional, to SPAM newsgroups. Your clients are likely to be as
dumb as you are. Good luck.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

John Timney \(Microsoft MVP\)

Spamming a leading support group for internet professionals who's pet hate
is spam. You'll go far .......

--
Regards

John Timney