Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Looking for shopping cart, multiple site/server license

Looking for shopping cart, multiple site/server license

John Dalberg

Hi

I want to offer web hosting and I am looking for a shopping cart server
license for many sites which I can offer for my customers. The ones I have
seen, the license costs more than a thousand dollars which is beyond my
budget.

The cart software doesn't have to be anything fancy. Preferably it costs
less than $300. It's for users who sell a few items and accept and verify
credit cards. I am aware of the iBuySpy software but I am looking for other
options.

Thanks.

J.